For all positions, including Administrative, Academic Administrative and Other Academic openings, please Search Jobs.
All positions opened at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln are subject to veterans' preference.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar to the left or the buttons located above.
- You may search for a Requisition Number by prefacing a partial requisition number with the wildcard symbol of %.
- To apply for a position, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar to the left, then follow the directions.
Login with your username and password which enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new positions without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
The University 0f Nebraska-Lincoln participates in E-Verify.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement:
The University of Nebraska Lincoln will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Campus Security and Fire Safety Report:
In compliance with the Clery Act the University of Nebraska-Lincoln publishes an annual safety report found at: http://police.unl.edu/annualreport. This report contains policy statements, how to report crimes, on and off campus resources available to crime victims, UNL’s crime and fire statistics, campus safety and drugs/alcohol programs, fire safety information, and other campus security and safety facts. If desired, a free paper copy can be requested from the UNLPD at 300 N. 17th or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.